Use C-Path file before AF Rotary or V Taper Files
- Strength: square section and the very slight taper,
- Only .02, ensuring great resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- Flexibility: NITI alloy as well as an .02 taper
- Safety: Gradual inctease in tip diameters that facilitates the progression of the files without the need for strong axial pressure which better maintains the original canal anatomy.
- Efficiency: Four blades, which provide optimal cutting capability.
- Simplicity of use: Reduces the instrumentation time needed
- Greate Glide Path
- More flexible
- Prepare straight line acces to canal orifice
- Explore the canal up to a #10 K file
- Establish working length with an apex locator, alone or in combination with a radiograph. Confirm patency with a #10 K file and verify a smooth, reproducible glide path
- Use C-Path file in one or more passes until the full working length is reached.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com