Multi-taper design (VX, V1, V2, T1, T2, T3)
- V-TAPER rotary files are compatible with all major rotary motors in the market.
- Explore the canal by using #10 stainless steel hand files
- Use SX to open canal, setup a straight path
- Irrigate, then expand a glide path by PATH FILE #13, or #16, or #19
- Use V1 to prepare to the working length.
- Use V2 to prepare to working length.
- According to the preparation status, to choose use T1-T3 to prepare to working length
Evrytime you change file, please ensure irrigate the root canal copiously and frequently with a lubricants, such as EDTA. (very important!!)
- V-taper Rotary is one type of file, which be designed and upgraded on the base of Protaper
- The file delivers greater flexibility and durability for predictable performance.
- Increased flexibility
- Greater resistance to cyclic fatigue
- Enhanced durability
- A box of 6 files